Find peace of mind by selecting our web testing services! Our web testers are capping to confirm your return on investment for web development. You can hire QA tester/Web tester from us on monthly contract basis, on hourly basis for a given time duration or on fixed rate/cost basis to work on your Web or Mobile App project.
Our comprehensive ranges of website testing services are crafted to help businesses and in-house development teams to test their web projects live. OpenSource Technologies offers quality assurance and web testing services over different measures. It includes Functional, Browser, compatibility, load and other testing within its services.
We offer Free QA & Testing for First 10 Pages.
Need of Web Testing Services:
- To ensure that website is running properly
- Checking the display of your website on different mobile devices
- To check your website displays properly in all web browsers
- Testing the website against W3C standards
- Testing the accessibility of website
- Monitoring the performance of the website.
- To work out what converts mere visitors into potential customers
- Checking the performance of Google Analytic property
- Ensuring the security of your website
Our Web Testing Services Include:
- Functionality Testing – Ensuring whether all the elements are looking and functioning fine.
- Browser Testing – Testing whether website is running fine on various browsers.
- Usability Testing – our own usability testing of the website is enhanced by further input from What Users Do.
- Search Engine Optimization Testing – Under this our testers figure out whether a website is SEO friendly or not.
- Performance Testing – We check the performance of website by its load time.
Want to test your website? – Hire a Web Tester from OST
OpenSource Technologies offer efficient testing services that ensure you that your website is running ideally over various operating systems, browsers and devices platforms. You can hire one of our experienced professional testers. For any query contact us.
Our Methodology – How We Work With You
Interaction with Tester before you hire him/her – Interview.
- Discussing the project and requirements in detail.
- Finding out the project scope and planning strategy in order to attain effective results.
- Develop Work-flow and follow the testing process.