1. Perfect place for open source enthusiasts
2. Open source news, forum, blog, networking and lot more
3. Create your own professional group
4. Open source Jobs , Training and Directory
5. Keep your technical knowledge updated
What you can do here -
1. News - Get the latest news on Open Source, be it PHP, PERL Languages, MySQL Database, Apache Webserver, Linux Operating System, or CMS - Drupal, Joomla. Shared questions and comments from all of us (including you!) in the Open Source Universe add extra value to all of this news, of course!
2. Blog - Anyone can read the blogs but please register a membership (free), too, to share your experiences with others in your very own blog.
3. Forum - Here the OpenSourceUniverse.com members discuss various topics related to Open Source Technology. You can see the views of the Open Source Professionals on various hot issues. Your full participation in this part of the universe if just a free membership registration away!
4. Groups - Here the OpenSourceUniverse.com members can create their own groups. Join the groups created by other members. The owner of the groups can post the announcements in the group. The groups discussion also can be done here.
5. Videos - You can share your videos from youtube, google videos etc here and the visitors or members of the site will view them. You can see the videos posted by other members.
6. Photos - Create your own albums, upload the photos in them and share your Open Source Universe with OpenSourceUniverse.com members and visitors.
9. Networking - Increase your opportunities and those of friends by participating in the OpenSourceUniverse.com network.
10. Link Exchange - Share links to your Open Source related blog or website.
11. Post News and Events - Post Open Source News and Events to the Open Source Universe via items submitted to the OpenSourceUniverse.com webmaster.
12. Feedback/Bugs/Enhancement Suggestion- Give feedback. Report bugs, and enhancement request are always welcome. Please send them to webmaster AT opensourceuniverse.com. Thank you!
Open Source Universe Team