This extension provides the facility to show different points on Google Map as per your requirement. There are 4 levels of the Map -
World -> Country -> State-> Site Location
Steps to Setup the extension -
For Using MapLocator component have following step:
1. Install the Maplocator component.
2. In Component menu bar Select Map Locator > Site Location.
3. On the Site Location Manager set parameters. Your can add/edit delete the location.
4. When user add/edit site location submit all field (Currently we have added all the details for United States -> Alabama and United States -> Michigan. So you can only add the record for only these two location).
5. User can add Latitude Longitude with help of http://universimmedia.pagesperso-orange.fr/geo/loc.htm.
6. On the front end User can view World -> Country -> State-> Site Location
1. You can contact us for support of this Extension Here.
2. Click here to download the extension.
3. Demo URL - http://www.opensourcetechnologies.com/demos/maplocator/